Ingredients:- Bits of Chicken, Chutney, Frozen Peppers, Tomato Puree, Onions.
- Chop 4 x chicken breasts, 2 x onion shaped onions.
- Place in a large casserole, add peppers and (our own homemade) chutney, tomato and stir.
- Bake slowly at about 180 for at least three hours, don't cover. Stir now and again.
- The fluid should cook away leaving "sticky" sweet chicken and vegetables.
- A bit of random burning helps.
- Serve with rice. Yum.
- For a variation add / try other select chutneys i.e. mango, beer and apple etc.