- Parboil the florets and drain
- Sizzle the onions
- Add the sauce to the sizzled onions, stir and season
- Add most of the cheese to the sauce and melt it in gently
- Add the florets and mix well
- Pour the mixture into a shallow oven proof dish
- Sprinkle remaining grated cheese on top
- Garnish with sliced tomato and oregano
- Bake in a hot oven for about 40 minutes
- Serve piping hot with warm crusty bread and salad
Sunday, 27 March 2011
Ingredients:- 2 bags of Tesco frozen cauliflower florets; 2 bottles of Homepride Potato Bake, Garlic & Herb Sauce; 1 bag Tesco grated cheese; 2 onions sizzled in a little olive oil; seasoning; tomato, oregano
Ingredients:- Bits of Chicken, Chutney, Frozen Peppers, Tomato Puree, Onions.
- Chop 4 x chicken breasts, 2 x onion shaped onions.
- Place in a large casserole, add peppers and (our own homemade) chutney, tomato and stir.
- Bake slowly at about 180 for at least three hours, don't cover. Stir now and again.
- The fluid should cook away leaving "sticky" sweet chicken and vegetables.
- A bit of random burning helps.
- Serve with rice. Yum.
- For a variation add / try other select chutneys i.e. mango, beer and apple etc.